Today is the official book launch of Never Apply for a Job Again, the new book by Darrell Gurney (pictured below), for which BNI's Founder Ivan Misner contributed the foreword.
CLICK HERE to visit the blog post on BusinessNetworking.com where Dr. Misner shares his personal recommendation of Never Apply for a Job Again and explains what makes this book such a powerful resource.to learn more about the book and find out how to order your own copy.
The book teaches how to:
- Break outside of limiting "rules" by which you unconsciously live in relation to networking
- Meet people, be memorable, stay top-of-mind, and maintain connections with influential door-openers
- Employ ten, time-tested principles for launching an effective "stealth" career campaign
- Have your fascinations and passions lead to research and relationships
- Network like a pro, regardless of whether you're an introvert or an extrovert
- Conduct backdoor meetings to gain massive referrals
- And more . . .
The fact is, 80% of all jobs are filled before they are ever advertised and this book is the solution to being left in the dark and not getting a chance at the unadvertised jobs.
CLICK HERE to go directly to the Never Apply for a Job Again website